Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Review - Blame It On The Shame pt 1 by Ashley Jade

Blame It on the Shame  (part 1)Blame It on the Shame by Ashley Jade

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Amazing!! This was a great continuation of Blame it on the Pain, I loved how this one runs parallel and gives the back story of Ricardo and Lou Lou. You are left wondering alot about these two as you finish Blame it on the Pain and this answers those questions.

Im now ready to dive into part 2 so that I can see how these two play out.

Ricardo was delicious. I absolutely loved him. He had that perfect blend of alpha male jerk and soft for his girl blend that I love so much.

Lou Lou was a great female lead. The author did an amazing job of making Lou Lou unlikeable yet loveable at the same time. I didnt ever think she was too whiney or over the top. And I know this probably makes no sense but once you read the story you will totally get what Iam saying.

Now this one is hard to review because not only do I not want to give out spoilers, Iam at risk of giving out spoilers for Blame it on the Pain as well. Doesnt make sense??? You have to read the story.

Although these books are outside of my normal, I am so glad I jumped in and read them. Fantastic reads. They are paced well, full of just the right amount of angst and has a good mystery surrounding the story. Very very well done. This author has officially made it to my auto 1 click list!!

Now.... where is that next book??????



View all my reviews