Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Friday, November 18, 2016

Review -- Never Trust A Saint by Melissa Jane

Never Trust a Saint (Los Santos Cartel #1)Never Trust a Saint by Melissa Jane

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Say WHAT??? Why did I wait so long to read this one???

This one started out a little slow but picked up and didnt stop. I loved the mystery surrounding the story. I had my suspicions about who done it, but in the end it played out a little different than I was thinking. I love when I can't figure it out.

The story behind the mystery was fantastic. I loved the high speed chases and twists and turns. It kept me on my toes. And the ending??? Im glad I waited to read it when the 2nd book was available. I am most definitely on to book 2!!

Hunter was dark and broody. A total jerk just the way I like them. And yet he had a soft spot for the heroine that he didnt have for anyone else. And that is my favorite kind of leading man.

Was Hunter the good guy? Was he the bad guy?? I spent the entire book trying to figure out which side he was on and as I veture into book 2 Im still not exactly sure what side of the fence he is on.

Nina was my favorite kind of leading lady. Strong, fierce, independent and yet not over the top. I think she could of stood up for herself a little bit more, expecially when it comes to Hunter, but over all she was fierce.

I can't wait to see how this plays out. Now, where is the next book??



View all my reviews